Poll

Are you going to subscribe to the Disney+ streaming service?

yes
2 (25%)
no
4 (50%)
maybe
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Disney+  (Read 7718 times)

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
Re: Disney+
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2021, 02:14:52 PM »
If there is not a ‘Full House’ spoof, marvel has failed. ;)

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2021, 02:29:35 PM »
I don't care about Wanda or Vision but I kinda liked WandaVision first 2 episodes. It wasn't great but but not bad eiher. At least it was something completely different from other comic book movies or series.

It would be better if it had old looking vibe but jokes were not so forced or more modern. Second episode should be different from first. Ithink it would be mote interesting if second episode was a musician.

It could and should be more creative. Marvel should have given WandaVision to Noah Hawley who made Legion TV series. Then it would be epic!

Offline bigbarda

• Survivor
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2021, 11:37:23 AM »
If there is not a ‘Full House’ spoof, marvel has failed. ;)

I think that's pretty much a given for episode 5.

I loved it. I'm not sure how much sense it'd make to anyone who saw Vision die in Endgame and has no knowledge of comic!Scarlet Witch and her powers.

I'm pretty sure the Big Bad in all this is Mephisto, who is going to steal the teenage Speed and Wiccan and whisk them into another dimension. Wanda being a mutant might be hinted at rather than outright stated.

Offline andresa

• Survivor
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2021, 11:48:19 AM »

I don't think it's a spoof, I think it's a delusion/illusion. The laugh-track is part of the illusion. The black and white goes away by the end of episode two and we're in technicolor. I'm half reminded of Mojoverse, that someone is watching or controlling what's going on. I recommend watching the trailer first before diving in.

Also Wanda is from Sokovia. She may have grown up watching American TV so that's how she envisioned an ordinary American life (even her accent is gone). The 50's and 60's were simpler times and that's what she wanted for herself and Vision. In the second episode "children" is mentioned many times. Those people kept saying "for the children" but we never really see any children there. It was like a seed put inside Wanda's mind so she was pregnant at the end of the second episode and things started to change and gained color.

NicoPony

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2021, 09:00:32 PM »
Re: Wanda Vision. Well we are progressing through the decades... Partridge family/Brady bunch episode? I guess? Should’ve gone with Mork and Mindy.

Okay onto the 80s, so... What sitcom will it be? Guesses? Who’s the Boss? (An-gel-luh!) Family Ties? Silver Spoons?..Mr. Belvedere! No, PERFECT STRANGERS! Oh, but Punky Brewster...my favorite!

So yes, Full House may be on the horizon. Personally I liked Family Matters better. Did I Do That?

Watched way too much tv as a kid...

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2021, 12:50:52 PM »
LOL - I watch too much TV once I stopped working at night. There was so much I didn't know was out there.
I've officially passed on WandaVision. Maybe when its all released and can be binged it might be easier for me.
 XD
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 05:04:21 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2021, 12:41:22 AM »
Change up for this episode, some questions answers...and oof, Wanda, want are you doing to poor vision’s body, that ain’t right, girl...

Also, I stumbled across some spoilers and what the ever loving heck? I do not know what to do with this information...

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2021, 03:14:10 AM »
I loved 4th episode. It was my favorite so far. Even my wife liked it lol ;D

Offline andresa

• Survivor
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2021, 09:43:01 AM »
Definitely the best episode so far. Still too short, though. 

NicoPony

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2021, 10:50:43 AM »
I loved 4th episode. It was my favorite so far. Even my wife liked it lol

I was going to say the same about my husband liking it!

I fangirled my pants when I saw Agent Woo do that card trick with his business card. Antman must have shown him a trick or two.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 05:01:02 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2021, 11:59:39 AM »
I literally lol’ed at that. So cute

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2021, 02:38:42 PM »
Yeah. Card thing was a nice moment.

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2021, 03:01:48 PM »
Whelp, that was the spoiler!! What does it mean?!?!?!  Gah, I won’t say anything else because neko’s waiting to watch it. But arghhhh!!!!!!!!

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2021, 03:35:33 PM »
There is the spoiler tags and then its on me. LOL *wink*
I am going to binge it when its all released or so I think.  XD

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2021, 04:38:16 PM »
5th episode is crazy good!  :D