Author Topic: Gambit Watch 2021  (Read 61781 times)

NicoPony

Re: Gambit Watch 2021
« Reply #225 on: June 04, 2021, 03:37:53 PM »
https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1400867701061472259?s=20

Remy hangin’ out in a panel from X-Factor be like: I wanna be...where the hot people are....away from Betsy...wish I could be...part of your woooorrld.

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1400882897704345607?s=20

Dead Remy on the ground for Inferno. Or still drunk from Gala.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #226 on: June 04, 2021, 05:23:51 PM »
Dead Gambit is better then No Gambit at teaser.
It is the first time that he is used on event poster.

NicoPony

« Reply #227 on: June 04, 2021, 05:56:49 PM »
Dead Gambit is better then No Gambit at teaser.
It is the first time that he is used on event poster.

Think the people on the ground are the ones questioning the status quo.

Havok: But why can’t Maddie come back? I miss getting spanked.
Gambit: Apocalypse is a tool! Why is no one listening to meeee???
Wolvie: This islands pollen count is off the charts and now I have hay fever permanently.
Jean: ain’t nobody gonna tell me nothiiiin
Polaris: stop mansplaining everything to me DAD!

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #228 on: June 05, 2021, 03:22:51 AM »

Think the people on the ground are the ones questioning the status quo.

Havok: But why can’t Maddie come back? I miss getting spanked.
Gambit: Apocalypse is a tool! Why is no one listening to meeee???
Wolvie: This islands pollen count is off the charts and now I have hay fever permanently.
Jean: ain’t nobody gonna tell me nothiiiin
Polaris: stop mansplaining everything to me DAD!

Cool idea! Iwould really love that.

NicoPony

« Reply #229 on: June 08, 2021, 03:11:39 PM »
Ah, Sinister pulling that ole "Hey, what's that over there!?" con. Tricksy.

Does anyone read Hellions? In #11, there's a notes page about how the clone farm Arcade's indentured servants are building was only making infants, and that Arcade killed the guy who knew how to make adult clones. Unknown to all, the farm was being built to Sinister's specifications. So I assume his intent was to make babies in the first place. Is he making another Baby Factory, a la Black Womb? Is the baby we're being teased Sinister's creation?

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #230 on: June 09, 2021, 08:22:23 AM »
I read Hellions and enjoy it a lot but I probably missed that data page:(

NicoPony

« Reply #231 on: June 09, 2021, 08:47:47 AM »
I read Hellions and enjoy it a lot but I probably missed that data page:(

Here it is.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #232 on: June 09, 2021, 10:46:57 AM »
Interesting. But I am sure that if the new Black Womb would happen then Remy won`t be a part of this story.

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #233 on: June 10, 2021, 11:46:36 AM »
Stay home with the cats?!
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

NicoPony

« Reply #234 on: June 10, 2021, 01:34:24 PM »
Stay home with the cats?!

All part of his “plans.”

Remy’s Honey Do List
Plan 1: get chained to a wall
Plan 2: get killed in Inferno
Plan 3: cats ??
Plan 4: Profit

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #235 on: June 10, 2021, 10:18:31 PM »
Omg, the paaaaiiiiin....
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline Sparta

• X-Man Ally
« Reply #236 on: June 11, 2021, 09:03:14 AM »
Well that Brooks Inferno promo pic with Gambit on the ground (with a few other A-listers) gives me hope that he might have a role to play in a major event.
He doesn't need to be front and centre, just a respectable showing. 

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #237 on: June 11, 2021, 09:53:32 AM »
Well that Brooks Inferno promo pic with Gambit on the ground (with a few other A-listers) gives me hope that he might have a role to play in a major event.
He doesn't need to be front and centre, just a respectable showing.

Yes. Feel the same.
Wolverine, Gambit, Jean, Polaris and Havok may make a cool strike team.

Would like to see them as HOX squad as Cyke, Logan, Jean, Nightcrawler, Monet, Mystique, Husk and Archangel. I am just afraid that he might be used as Husk or Achngel. They were used in story to add 2 stupid plot moving questions like "Why or how we should do it?" and then got killed before fight even started. After that when everyone on ressurected team was having a reference to shine, they were used as wallpapers. All others from team got time to shine or do something important before they died.

Gambit is the only one who is in his old uniform. May mean something.

Or he may don`t even appear. Won`t be surprised.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #239 on: June 14, 2021, 08:16:11 AM »

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/06/14/x-men-monday-110-hellfire-gala-week-2/

AIPT: Speaking of X-Couples, X-Fan Kristen said Gambit and Rogue have been side by side since their wedding. Now, they’ll be transitioning into having an extreme work life/home life shift to the point they largely will not be living together. How did the decision play out to put them in different books? And similarly, X-Fan Scott Evans asked if the X-Men Election caused Tini Howard to have to change her plans for Excalibur.

Jordan: It wasn’t a real election. [Laughs] There was only the one character that got actually elected in real life — we just picked who was going to be on the team for those other six characters. So you know, when we started planning the book, Gerry was like, “Hey, I’d like to use Rogue.” And Tini was like, “Cool, that sounds neat.” And that was long enough ago that Tini didn’t have to blow anything up.

As for Gambit, there was some back and forth on that, actually. Like, what should happen to him? If Rogue is going to join the X-Men, should he go live there as like, a little househusband or what? And there, Tini was like, “Actually I do have stuff I would want to keep doing with Gambit and I think it makes sense for him to stay here in Excalibur and do these things.” And we went great, it’s not a problem. And don’t forget, this is Krakoa, they have gates. They can walk from New York to England…

AIPT: X-Fan Emmanuel Boyd pointed out that Gambit revealed he has his own plans. What can you tease about these plans and how soon might we see them?

Jordan: Keep reading, keep reading. It’s in Excalibur. Tini, like I said, does have stuff in the hopper for Gambit. And it’s going to be playing out there. So if you want to see what mischief Gambit’s up to, that’s the place to look. Although, they’re husband and wife. So he makes appearances in other places. He will appear at least a little bit in X-Men. I’m not saying he’s in every issue of X-Men, but I do know there’s at least a scene in X-Men that I’ve seen drawn already that is pretty great.